Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sunnyvale, California

Sunny_buffet
I'm on buiness travel to Sunnyvale, California today. Sunnyvale is an interesting place because there is so much of our high tech history here and history is still being made today. But, its really kind of a suburban area. All the great businesses we know from "The Valley" are mixed in with communities of various level of income housing.

I was unable to find a copy of David Weber's A Rising Thunder at the airport yesterday. I wasn't going to wait for this next volume in the Honor Harrington series, however -- and I was saved by Audible. Its turning out to be a great book -- you can order a copy from my Squidoo lens, Honor Harrington. In any case, that gave me something to listen to during my flight. Got in and got checked in and worked for awhile. When I finally got hungry, I went to the Sunny Buffet -- given the price and the fact it was a buffet, it was pretty good, as you can tell from the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment