Monday, January 30, 2012

Benelli Nova Pump Review

Benelli_nova_pump15
Last spring, I bought my first shotgun. Actually, I bought it twice. My first priority was something tactical for home defense. I got a really good deal on a major manufacturer's entry level tactical gun with a laser and light. I loved the package, but the shell extractor on the bolt tended to fowl against the receiver when cycled home. Never even took it out to fire it. So, I returned it and after four weeks screwing around with Firing Line, got them to replace it and got a tactical Benelli Nova Pump 12 gauge. 

It's been superb! Put in a mercury recoil absorber, a gel pad, and it shoots great. Next upgrade will be Hi Viz or tritium night sights. I've written up a review on Squidoo at Nova Benelli -- Awesome Benelli Nova Pump tactical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment